EM Sports News Ticker
- What is Cupping Therapy
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Performance Coach
- Crossfit or No Crossfit?
- Why Didn’t Physical Therapy Help My Knee Pain?
- ACL Knee Injury Again
- The Secret on How to Run Faster
- Sports Injuries are on the Rise!
- Choosing the Right Sports Performance Coach
2014 & 2015 Best Businesses of Scottsdale Award in Sports Medicine Category
Efficient Movement is a company dedicated to developing athletes into the most optimal athleticism they can achieve, with an important emphasis on preventing as many non-contact sports injuries as we can.
We focus on these components with every athlete and patient:
- Identify and minimize all biomechanical imbalances throughout the body
- Optimize pelvic positioning and stability
- Develop Proper & Significant Core Strength
- Teach Proper Weight lifting form – i.e. Squat, Lunge, Push-up, etc
- Improve Running Form & Speed
- Improve Overall Athleticism
- Prevent and Recover from Injuries
- Improve Lateral Speed & Quickness
- Improve Jumping & Landing
- Improve Nutrition In-take
Our philosophy is formed through the principles of physics and a combination of multiple recognized sports medicine and sports performance experts’ philosophies:
Achieving Superior Athletic Results!
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction
Principle that a muscle too short or too long can not produce optimal force.
ACL injury prevention program scientifically proven to help young athletes avoid non-contact ACL injuries and improve performance.
Principles on functional movement systems
Optimizing center of mass with specific movement patterns results in better force production and less injuries
Copyright 2016 Efficient Movement | All Rights Reserved